A recent update on YouTube has clearly created a mess as it’s really annoying its users getting their nerves on it. After the recent update users are constantly getting signed off from their YouTube account even during watching videos on it.
It’s really irritates when you are watching any video and suddenly you get signed out of your YouTube account. And starts asking you for re-login to continue watching the video.
So, here I will share with you some solutions to fix this problem. Firstly, we will discuss this.
Why do I keep getting signed out of YouTube on Xbox, and how to solve this problem?
This reason behind this is a recent glitch in the update of YouTube by google.inc. So, here I will give a suggestion to resolve this problem.
- A simple way is to reinstall the same version from the App Store by using these simple suggested steps -:
- Navigate to the YouTube app icon on your Xbox One dashboard and hit the ‘hamburger’ menu button on your controller to point out the choices menu.
- Choose ‘Manage app’.
- Choose ‘Uninstall all’, and choose it a second time to verify that you just definitely want to try to it
- You can probably see where this is often going; you’re now going to reinstall the app by opening the store and searching directly for the YouTube app
- Select the app and reinstall it
- Now you must find that you’re already logged in, but if you’re not then just log in once and you must find that you’re not constantly getting signed out.
Why do I keep getting signed out of my youtube or why do I keep getting signed out of youtube TV?
There is no official answer to this question because since we have updated our Youtube application to 6.1 this problem is occurring. So, most probably there is some glitch in the update.
So here I mention a simple way to overcome this problem.
- First, visit the App manager in your device setting
- Then click on Youtube settings in that
- Then click on uninstall updates in your device.
- Now you will find that your Youtube has been restored to the factory version
- Now you have to find Youtube 6.0 APK on any internet browser and download it in your device
- Then after downloading, install that APK in your and here is your problem solved
- And after sometimes when a new update from youtube will be released you can try that.
Why do I keep getting signed out of youtube with a second account?
It can be possible due to a large amount of cache and data stored in your Google Account and also due to a lack of storage space in your Google account. So, you can try these following steps to resolve this problem.
- If Google keeps signing you out, here are some steps you’ll try:-
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Some antivirus or related software may erase your cookies
- If your cookies are turned on, erase your browser’s cache. Note: While deleting your cookies may resolve the matter, it’ll also remove your saved settings for sites you’ve visited
- Make sure you’re using the very latest version of your browser
- Use a browser like Chrome to recollect passwords for you
- If you utilize 2-Step Verification, add trusted computers.
Why do I keep getting signed out of youtube on ps4?
This might be happening because there are some chances that your PlayStation ID (PSN ID) may not be registered to your device. So kindly follow these steps to resolve this problem.
- Visit: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions?pli=1
- Check if your PlayStation is one of the registered devices.
- Revoke access to PlayStation (PSN).
- Attempt to sign-in to the YouTube app again.