If you’re searching for a quick and sophisticated pie that doesn’t need a lot of time or cupboard work, this easy chocolate pie will do the trick. It’s packed with chocolate and topped with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
Topping combinations are nearly limitless, and a variety of ingredients can be employed. Because it’s one of those dishes that can be thrown together quickly for a casual family gathering, the pie will look good from every aspect.
- Biscuits (ten)
- White filler
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk
- (100 g) Compound Dark Chocolate
Guide About: Veggie Lavash Pizza
- By combining desiccated coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl, make a medium thick paste or filling.
- In a mixing basin, combine the coffee and milk to make the coffee syrup.
- Soak a Marie biscuit in coffee syrup, then top with a thin layer of coconut mixture. Stack another coffee syrup-soaked Marie biscuit on top and gently press it against the base.
- Then, spread a thin layer of the coconut mixture on top. Wrap it in another biscuit.
- Ensure that the final layer of biscuit has been soaked in coffee syrup. Refrigerate the entire thing for 30 minutes to solidify before coating it evenly with melted dark chocolate.
- Place it on the butter paper and continue with the remaining Choco Pies.
- Take 10 biscuits to make an easy and quick lotte choco pie.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tbsp milk powder.
- Now stir in 1 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Now, take a biscuit and coat it with milk powder paste.
- Close it with another biscuit-like sandwich and make a biscuit sandwich entirely of biscuits.
- Place all biscuit pieces in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take 100 grams of dark compound chocolate and set aside.
- If you wish to melt the chocolate using a microweb, place it in the microweb and melt for 30 seconds.
- If you wish to employ the double boiling approach, heat a pan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Place a glass or steel dish on top of the pan.
- Now, add the chocolate chunks to the basin and stir to melt thoroughly.
- Remove all biscuit pieces from the refrigerator.
- Take a tray and cover it with aluminum foil paper.
- Dip the biscuit pieces into the melted chocolate now.
- Place the chocolate pie on the tray.
- Place the tray in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes to set.
- Remove the tray from the fridge after 5–10 minutes.
- Garnish with the milk powder paste.
- Your Lotte chocolate pie is now entirely ready for consumption.
- If the mixture becomes too thick when creating the filling, add condensed milk. Similarly, if the mixture is too thin, add additional desiccated coconut.
- Only add sugar if necessary while creating the coffee syrup. I didn’t include it here.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you make chocolate pie?
Pie is a dish formed by lining a shallow container with dough and filling it with a sweet or savory substance. A top crust can be applied, and the pie is baked until the crust is crisp and the filling is well cooked.
2. What is the cost of 1 Lotte Choco Pie?
- ₹132.00 On your first order, you will receive FREE delivery.
- 336 gram weight
- The number of pieces is 12