I recently tried Wildwood teriyaki tofu and really enjoyed its flavor and texture. I thought it would be great in a stir fry. Last week I had a craving for stir fry and some leftover vegetables so I decided to see how my first tofu stir fry would turn out.
I didn’t want to crowd the tofu stir fry so I only used a few leftover ingredients. I used half a pack of Asian noodles and some stir fry sauce.
Below is my recipe for simple teriyaki tofu stir fry using leftover vegetables, Asian noodles, classic stir fry sauce, and cubed Wildwood teriyaki tofu. Both my brother and I really enjoyed it! This is a great base stir fry recipe that allows for many variations! I plan on adding more vegetables next time I make it.
- Small canned sliced water chestnuts
- ¼ cup diced carrots
- A ½ cup of diced onion
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- ½ package of Wildwood teriyaki tofu
- ½ package of Asian noodles
- Boil water for noodles
- Heat wok
- Dice your vegetables
- Dice your teriyaki tofu
- When work is hot SLOWLY add a half cup of water
- Add the broccoli, carrots, onion and water chestnuts to wok
- Cook for 5 minutes until soft but firm
- With little water left, add stir fry sauce and tofu
- Drain noodles and add to stir fry mixture
- Mix well until everything is coated evenly